Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Yeah baby - This is really happening

Welcome to Rediscovering Avalon! This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

To be honest, this website is a bit of an experiment. To see if there are other people out there interested in talking about this kind of stuff and providing a forum for sharing stories or thoughts or ideas. Kind of like a community. I am fortunate to have some wonderous friends, but most are scattered across the world. So this is one way of keeping in touch because I'm not always great at that. I also think I stumble across interesting things every now and then that I'd like to share. Well I think they're interesting. Let's see if anyone else does...

So, here's to the journey of Rediscovering Avalon. Day 1.

Where's the champagne, darling?!

Love and light, Beth

2 Comments:

  • At 1:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will always support you in all the projects that you want to develop.

    You have a lot to offer and this blog is just a perfect way to deliver to those ones who want to share or just to listen your personal views.

     
  • At 12:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sab
    your comments made me cry. I am so pleased that Beth has found you; and you make each other so very happy.
    Rach

     

Post a Comment

<< Home