Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

The healing presence that is Ali


I met Ali at a two-day Indian Head Massage course last year.

The moment she walked in the room, it was love at first sight. That woman emanates pure, unconditional love.

She's the one who set up this site for me in exchange for some angel time and that is definitely part of what this is all about for me.

Ali is a healing force and here is her website:

www.indigobloom.org.

So, here's to Ali. Thank you for nurturing my weary soul this week and for being so devoted to the love! xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home