Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Inspiration affirmation

I've never been a huge advocate of affirmations, but I am starting to see that they can really help change the way we perceive and interact with things.

I recently started using this one, which I have posted to my shower screen, and have noticed some lovely experiences coming into my life.

Try it if you feel inspired...

I lovingly embrace all the steps of my journey's path
I welcome inspiration to come to me and through me
Let it be so
Amen.
So, here's to your inspiration, whatever that may be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home