Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Monday, March 20, 2006

The miracle of life


I had the wonderous honour of going to see my friend's unborn baby today via ultrasound. What a miracle to see.

The lady put some gel on the beautiful bump and within seconds there was a picture and a heartbeat. How amazing. I could have watched for hours seeing that little person inside. The baby did a full 360 in there while we were watching. And we even saw the face. It was kind of like watching an underwater movie in black and white that you just wanted to keep watching.

So here's to the incredible gift of life and to the little angel growing inside its mummy.

PS Can't resist showing off my niece. She is a divine shining light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home