Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sunny winter walks and God sky


Can you believe that there are some 29.3 million blogs? I thought I was an early adopter but no, some people have been blogging for years, and some even full time. There is even big money to be made for a select few...

Surprisingly, this has not put me off creating my own one.

I can't say I'm infused with inspiring wisdom today having sat at my computer or procrastinating over work for most of the day.

But I did manage to slip out for a walk in the greenery near home and then saw an amazing sunset that I took a great pic of on my phone but I am having technical difficulties with uploading that right now, so I raced downstairs and took this one with my camera. Not amazing, but a chance for you to maybe breathe in the love of what I call Divine or God sky.

Ahhhh....to lovely crisp sunny winter walks and God sky...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home