Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Monday, April 17, 2006

The rocks are sculptures

We went for a walk down in Devon and it wasn't sandy but completely rocky.

Being a bit of a beach snob having grown up in Australia (which has some of the finest beaches on the planet), I have always snubbed the English coastline. What ignorance!

It is amazing. I noticed the beautiful rocks on the beach and there were some beauties. Each one seemed to tell a story. They were of many different colours. Many different shapes and sizes. They were works of art...

I wondered what kind of rocks they were, where they came from, the things they'd seen.

I took this photo of one amazing rock I found. It asked to stay in its home, rather than coming to live at my place. So, this is all I have to remember it by.

So, heres to rocks and our appreciation of their stories...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home