Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Monday, April 03, 2006

To kindness...and may it be plentiful...amen

Today, I have been reflecting on kindness (or in this particular case the lack of it) and for me, it ranks very highly in the spiritual stakes. Above most other things in fact. If you have wisdom, love and peace, but you have no kindness, then I feel you have missed something very fundamental.

Because for me, true kindness is about love and not ego, it is about giving and not taking, it is soft and gentle and compassionate, it is nurturing and open, it is gracious, it is tender, it is about the other person.

So, here's to kindness as a state of being. Because I think it rocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home