Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Louise Hay rocks!

For many years, I have been inspired by Louise Hay - writer, healer, giver, business woman...

Not that I've ever met her, but there is something about her offering of love and learning that I really appreciate. I read somewhere that she meditates on this inversion couch thing for one hour a day, upside down of course. Good for her.

Anyway, here is a cool little on-line game thingy of hers that you might like to try... http://www.libralion.com/hay.htm

So, here's to our ability to give and recieve love gracefully, gratefully and graciously... Amen! xx

PS I took this photo myself (also on my mobile phone). I just love sunlight through trees - hope you like it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home