Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday's angel is......


I don't know if any of you are into Angels, but if I can in any small way play a part in your discovery of them or even faith that they exist, then I will be a very happy camper.

Anyway, as today is Friday and I am thinking of starting a Friday's Angel entry, I thought I would introduce you to one that you may not have heard of.

Who are the 4 Archangels? Apparently there are 8, but I only knew of 4 until recently and the 4th is little known.

Michael, Raphael, Gabriel and .....

Well, it's Uriel.

While he doesn't blow his own trumpet, he is meant to be very wise and can help in many areas of life. You can call on him for assistance with lots of things - helping clarify what can be done in the event of natural disasters, for writing, for studies, for problem solving, for spiritual understanding.

So, if you want some help, call on Uriel to help clarify the situation and see what comes into your mind. Sit quietly and sincerely ask that he come to your aid. You might even like to write down any thoughts that arise, or notice what you feel drawn to.

For more information on communing with the angels, I can highly recommend Doreen Virtue's book - Archangels and Ascended Masters. The best £10 you'll ever spend.

So here's to Uriel and here's to you.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home