Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Africa here I come

I am heading off tomorrow to do some work for the HIV/arts kids charity called MADaboutART. I'll be going to 'their place' - a small township in South Africa called Nekkies.

I have no concept of what it will be like, or how it will be, or how I will feel, but I hope that I see the beauty in some of the most dire of situations. I'm a bit scared about the whole thing for various reasons, but I know my Angels are coming with me, and that somehow I have been called there.

I love the kids I have met from there. They shine with a beauty, hope and love that seems boundless to me. They are enormously talented people, who want to Make A Difference for themselves and others.

So, here's to my trip to South Africa. May it be blessed with love and peace and hope and inspiration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home