Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Loneliness

For a very long time, I cannot remember crying myself to sleep through sheer loneliness. And I am sure there are many people out there who do it every night.

My first week here has not been easy, but I have a feel for the place and it is at least 'real' in some sense.

And thanks to the kindness of relative strangers, my loneliness is abating and I am finding that love knows no bounds of culture or colour or gender. It is simply from the kindness of sharing of oneself in all your honesty and vulnerability.

So, here's to the lessons learned from loneliness that we can appreciate the sharing from others.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for your support, Trish. It is so very much two way thing, I don't know who is getting 'more' out of it. Maybe it's just about sharing and experiencing our humanity. Mmmm will write more on that I am sure. Thanks a lot, honey xxxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home