Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Friday - the days you live for


Well, it has been an amazing day for me.

The sun was shining and when the sun shines in Nekkies, the whole world feels it.

I feel like I had a job to do coming here and today I feel that I have accomplished it. Suffice to say that when you can be a part of a group of people liberating themselves with freedom and hope and love and the wonderous truth of who they are, then in that moment, there is no need for anything else ever again. As I watched the setting sun, I know I will carry this day with me always.

So, today, it's about the anticipation of the following of the path and the sweet liberation of release.

Power to the people!

Photo by the wonderous Mel.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home