Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Joy and sorrow drink from the same cup

I am starting to enjoy this trip and know I will reflect on my return for many years to come. I've thrown myself in at the deep end and am starting to engage with the issues at the heart of the place, while seeing the beauty and looking at finding solutions of how what we are doing here can be improved and refined.

It is a big job I have set myself, but I wouldn't be here if I couldn't do it and I am realising how much I love my work and how lucky I am that I have found my path.

Anyway, today's reflection is that I really do feel that our sorrow carves the depth of our inner cup. And it is this same cup that holds our joy.

So, if you see someone radiating with love and light beyond measure, then chances are they have also, on some level at least, known great suffering.

Humbled by my lessons and my experiences right now.

PS Honey, I think it is for this reason and the many still to come that Miami might just not be a good place for me on my return. Let's talk xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home