Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Mel

You know sometimes an angel appears in the flesh and you just don't know how you would have got through without them? Well, that is Mel.

Mel is an amazing woman. She's a writer. She loves Sarah MacLachlan. She is a poet. She is a wise woman. She is an explorer. She loves. She cares. She reflects. She gives.

She has touched the hearts of the kids here with her wonderful skills and kind and warm heart. She has listened to me ramble on for hours over vegetarian dinners at the end of a long long day when neither of us have eaten because you can't eat in front of a hungry child and not give them the food.

She has helped me test theories and added her own gems of insight when I just probably wouldn't have had time to get to there on my own.

She is a wonderful and I wish her all the happiness with whatever she decides to do from here. Because she deserves all the best of everything life has to offer.

To Mel because I just don't know what I would have done without you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home