Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Monday - Not enough love to go around

I have such an intense day. I think that sometimes there really isn’t enough love, or food, or warmth, or water, or clothes to go around.

I spent the whole day giving to others and I know it didn’t even touch the sides and that tomorrow, it will be like the battery is empty again.

We basically looked after about 25 kids who would have spent the day being bored, or lonely or having to do work on their school holiday, so it was so so worth it to hear them singing and laughing and running around and enjoying themselves, And tomorrow they will be back to school. Not often you hear a kid say he would rather be at school than not, especially not where I come from or live.

So, today, I have realised how many many things there are to be grateful for and how lucky I am to be able to drive home tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home