Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A butterfly landed on me!

I don't know if you know how much I love butterflies but I do. I have done for years (even before they became trendy!).

Anyway, when we were walking through the Mala Fatra mountains in Slovakia, we came across a load of beautiful butterflies. I didn't know they were so prolific there. So much so that the butterfly is on the Slovakian stamps!


So, here are a couple of pics of a) a butterfly that landed on my leg (it was a gorgeous black one with bright blue markings on it) b) a beautiful picture that the Beloved took for me.

To butterflies. Because you are beautiful and fragile and inspiring.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello,
    Christmas Day falls on December 25. It is preceded by Christmas Eve on December 24, and in some countries is followed by Boxing Day on December 26. Some Eastern Orthodox Churches celebrate Christmas on January 7, which corresponds to December 25 on the Julian calendar. December 25 as a birthdate for Jesus is merely traditional, and is not thought to be his actual date of birth. for attention thank you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home