Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Have you heard of Missy Higgins?

Missy Higgins is an inspiring singer songwriter from Melbourne. She is wonderfully insightful and memorable.

My sister sent me her album called The Sound of White. I listened to it about 100 times, took it on my trip to South Africa, played it for the kids, sing some of the songs most days and am hooked. Life is better with Missy Higgins in it!

Here is a link to her site. Check out the Video section (and one of her songs called The Special Two) and there is a nice little story about her adventures in Europe in About Missy. Imagine backpacking around Europe and coming back to a big cheese record deal...

http://www.missyhiggins.com/

I hope you love her as much as I do.

To Missy. Because you are an inspiration and I hope you never lose sight of the big picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home