Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Two choices

I've been reminded the last few weeks that there are only two choices in everything - love and fear.

And I know that ultimately, love is the greater force.

I also feel that despite all the chaos and tragedy in the world today esp in terms of war, one good thing that has come out of it (at least for many people not directly involved in its effects), is that it has reduced the apathy and forced many to decide which side they want to sit.

And while many people have gone to 'the dark side', many are also choosing the light.

So, for today, I want to make a toast to choosing love. Because it is all there is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home