Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Happy Anniversary to us!


Today has many memories for lots of people, but in our world, it is a day of celebration.

So for my honey, I want to say thank you for being such a wonderful person and my life is so rich with you in it. Te quiero todo sobre tu y la vida es mejor con tigo.

S - I have tried many times today to post the photo of us in Brighton that Nuria sent but to no avail.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gracias a ti por ser como eres. Perdona si estamos separados hoy pero me siento muy cerca de ti.

    Me encantaria otro dia mas contigo.

    Feliz Aniversario.

    Sabino

     
  • At 12:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Beth!
    Have been thinking of you two and your anniversary - one year already!
    All my love, Hels

     
  • At 12:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy anniversary to you both.
    Much love, Rachel

     

Post a Comment

<< Home