Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Trust yourself

I've been in a right old state for the last couple of weeks and yesterday I had a bit of a revelation. I realised that my head was spinning around and I was feeling lost for one simple reason that no amount of anything much could help: I realised I had momentarily lost trust in myself.

And what a sorry state of affairs that was. I was a mess. I couldn't trust my own judgement, I felt depressed, lost...

I thought back to why that might have happened and suddenly, the darkness cleared and I realised that I was going to be OK again. Peace started to ooze through my veins once more. Because I can trust myself. I am worthy of love.

I guess the reason I want to tell you this little story is because it can happen to all of us at one time or another and such a simple piece of the puzzle has such profound importance for our mental, physical and spiritual well being.


So, here's to you and learning to or nurturing the trust you have in yourself. Because you do rock and if I've got anything to do with it, you won't be forgetting it in a hurry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home