Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

One year today!


Hey, I've been doing my blog for a whole year now. And I have no stat counter, so if anyone is out there, can you please let me know you are there!

I love this blog because it is such a gentle reminder for me to turn the loving inwards and reflect at times what is important in the daily hustle of life. It also seems to be a way of keeping in touch with some of the beloved sisters (men are also welcome) who if all in the one place, couldn't do their job of spreading love all the way around the world.

Thanks for reading and if you have anything you want to include, anonymously or otherwise (aside from advertising for performance enhancers or window cleaners) that would be truely welcomed.

Peace, love and light to you all

Love Beth xx

6 Comments:

  • At 10:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hola guapa:
    I sometimes read your blog and it makes me feel closer to you.
    Please, keep doing it and I'll continue comming here because I need to know about you, about your feelings and your messages inspires me.
    Besitos,
    Tu otra hermana, Nuria

     
  • At 12:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Nuria Thanks for reading my blog!

    I am having trouble with it at the moment because they have changed to google and I can't get in to write!

    Today I want to reflect on this:
    God, grant me the serenity
    To accept the things I cannot change
    The courage to change the things I can
    And the wisdom to know the difference.

    So relevant in my life right now. Love and light Beth

     
  • At 2:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hola guapa,
    I am here too! Congrats for this first year! It was fantastic.

    One thought:
    The first step in the acquisition of wisdom is silence, the second listening, the third memory, the fourth practice, the fifth teaching others
    Thanks for writing! We miss you in Singapore.
    Ana

     
  • At 7:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks, Ana. I am glad you are part of this community... Feel free to write in with things you would like included. Sent the CD today xxx

     
  • At 4:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just a quiet appreciative reader here. Keep writing.

     
  • At 9:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bless. I love quiet appreciative readers. Glad you are here. I will keep going because we are in this together. Peace and light to you all. B xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home