Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm back!

Well hello there. I've missed you. This is the first day I have written in ages but I am so glad to be here.

Since I was last here, I have been on many journeys and have now become the proud author of my book, Evolution: A Creative Journey to Inner Peace (available on amazon.co.uk; amazon.com and all good online retailers).

It is beautiful to have completed that journey and now I want it to be available to whoever would benefit from it in a positive way. So let the angels work their magic.

So remember this:
You are your own truest friend
Most tender lover
And wisest sage.

Let me know what you think of my book!

Love and light

Beth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home