Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Friday, March 31, 2006

I want to be inspired

My beloved and I are looking for a new home and well, we've got off to a pretty slow start (I don't know about you, but I think looking at two places in three months is slow!).

Anyway, today I have realised that I have only one major criteria for our new abode... that it is inspiring.

I was to feel inspired to enjoy it, work in it, sleep in it, have people to stay, keep it clean, decorate it, make it ours, gaze outside, paint, cook, read, sit quietly, love, create a peaceful sanctuary from the world, be, have friends round for a cuppa...

And that's it.

So, here's to our new inspiring home, wherever you may be. I trust that you know who you are and we just have to find you!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:22 am, Blogger Buffy said…

    Anything white will do for me.

    I'm so tired of colours and designs.

    I want everything white...with a furry brown pillow.

    And an enviable interest rate of course.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home