Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Another life lost

A few weeks ago when I was in SA, there was a lady who for reasons of lack of education and lack of money, was seriously ill - see http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=22090175&postID=114659966352143378.

Well I just heard today that she has sadly died. I think this is the saddest thing for those left behind, as aside from all their grief, her family will be trying to figure out how they are going to pay for her funeral. It was just one medical emergency after another and no medical help to prevent this senseless death at the tender age of just 60.

So, tonight I send my prayers to her daughter and family and community for the tragic and preventable death of one of their towers of strength. It is such a waste. Surely there must be something that can be done to stop this from happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home