Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Friday, May 12, 2006

A sense of purpose

I have realised today that one of the beautiful things about my time in Nekkies was that my love could be shared with so many people all at once. And I am someone who loves having people to love. It makes me feel real somehow.

So, today, as I have been at home essentially alone (husband at home working from dawn til dusk does not count as company really!), I have realised how much I miss that right now. Having people around all the time can be tiring, but it can also be beautiful. To share, to laugh, to enjoy, to support.

I can totally understand how the people in the community felt sorry for me staying in a big house by myself. I think I would also rather stay in less salubrious surrounds with people I love and who love me.

So, here's to the sense of purpose that comes from loving. Because I feel it is truely one of the greatest gifts of our humanity.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home