Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Papasan heaven

You know when there is something that takes you back to a time and place that now seems lost? The memories associated with it being seared into your brain for all eternity?

Well, the other day I came upon a Papasan chair, possibly the most deliciously relaxing and cosy piece of furniture known to man. And I thought about having one in my house for almost a month.

And today, I went and bought it. But only half of it is here, as the rest couldn't fit in the car.

But I will get it sent tomorrow so hopefully then, I can curl up under the window, with the sun streaming into my lap, decadently reading a book and reminisce about times passed yet in our being still. About moments and feelings long forgotten, yet still present somehow. And be so grateful that I could buy it just because I wanted to have it in my home regardless of its impracticality.

So, here's to the new Papasan that will now be a part of my future as well as my past. Oh, yeah, honey, I bought the chair. Hope you don't mind.

Now I just need a cat to sit on there with me!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home