Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Home again, home again, jiggedy jig

Well, I have finally got back online as it were, after the battery of the computer I was using started to smoke. Was not keen on the idea of replacing the whole computer, so stopped using it.

I am back in London and have be welcomed home with a beautiful warm sunny spring day. All the trees are green, the birds are singing and it seems all is well in this place.

Am totally lost today as I am a bit jet lagged I think. It's amazing how one can be thrust from one extreme environment to another in such a short space of time. And even more amazing that you just kind of adjust to it.

Thought for today?

I think for me it is important to count the blessings that are in abundance around us each day. No matter how small they may seem. And be grateful for all our experiences, for they help us to grow and learn and see the beauty in all things.... Does that sound wanky?!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home