Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I miss my baby...

My beloved got a new job last year, which involves 60-70% travel. A couple of years before, he had decided he didn't want to be away from home that much, but last year, THE job came along and we decided he simply must take it. And he's really found his niche there, which is wonderful and I am delighted for him.

This week, however, I am missing him like crazy. I'm usually not a big misser. I generally just get on and enjoy life as it unfolds each day. But having been home just 3 days from my SA trip and then he was off for 2 weeks again, I have to say has been totally and utterly crap!

So, today I want to say, honey, I miss you. I miss waking up with you in the mornings, and I miss going to sleep with you in the nights. I miss being near you. I miss knowing you'll be home when I get in from a long night at work. I miss your cups of tea. I miss your mimitos and besitos on the sofa. I miss talking with you about whatever is happening in our worlds. I miss YOU.

And I am so grateful you are in my life. And just for this week, I feel a part of me is missing. And that part would be you and I want it back!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A message from Boca Raton:

    I have read your blog every day from the beginning and I never left you a message.

    Yo tambien te echo de menos muchisimo.

    Hasta el sabado.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home