Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday - day of rest and reflection

I've only got 3 more days here (including today) and while the time has flown, many lifetimes have also been lived.

So much going on and around in my head it's hard to put into words really. I think I'll be reflecting on and learning from my experiences for a long time to come.

Which is really a wonderful thing on balance.

I am not really sure what I am going to do next with this project and am trying to figure out how best to be involved. It is, shall we say, something of a dilemma for a range of complex and varied reasons I won't go into here.

I don't really even have a reflection for today except that from where I sit, one's experiences are only as deep, or painful, or profound or loving or whatever...as that person is. So, two people can be in the same place or situation or be having the 'same' experience, yet be having a completely different 'experience' (if that makes sense to anyone other than me!).

And I also feel that if you invest in knowing your own self, then that is the greatest gift you can offer yourself, your friends, your family, your children, your community, the world...

3 Comments:

  • At 10:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just want to say, thank you for being our eyes in South Africa. Today is the first day I have been reading your website and it has made me think...I think it could be a better person than you Beth, to be there, giving all you are giving and receiving...I never doubted it would be an amazing experience! I wish I could have been there with you. Take care and send my love to the kids. Maite

     
  • At 10:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry Beth what I really wanted to say was that it COULD NOT BE a better person than you to be there! Love from your Aquarius friend!

     
  • At 3:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home