Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Friday, May 26, 2006

In praise of work


I have stopped running and have been quietly working all day, which I have to say has been quite balancing for me. I get a bit in my head when I've no work to do!

So, today, I want to pay a tribute to work as a stabiliser and routine in a chaotic world, especially when the inner world goes haywire.

Now if everyone could just start doing what they love and not be stuck spending most of their lives doing crap they hate, then we'd really be onto something.

But that's for another day, and frankly, I need to sit on my new chair with a nice cup of tea (could be red wine but don't feel like one tonight) and my trashy novel, and then it will be time for bed and when I wake up tomorrow morning, God willing, my beloved will be home and I think I might cry with relief!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home