Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Balance

Another inspiration from Women Who Run With the Wolves:

Balance makes our lives larger
Imbalance makes our lives smaller.

I can totally relate to this. Every time I feel like I am trapped in a small box, I realise, funnily enough that me or my life is totally out of whack.

And I'll let you in on a little secret... balance isn't a fixed state that you reach and there you shall remain. It is a fluid and transient concept, like a swinging pendulum. Sometimes we have it and sometimes we don't.
Thanks to H for introducing me to the concept all those years ago...

So, here's to balance. Because when you grace us with your presence, the heart and world expand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home