Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Overwhelming can become simply a challenge



Sometimes there needs to be some hope before an overwhelming situation can become simply a challenge.

I love this.

This came to me today as I realised that an ongoing situation which has seemed very big and looming, now seems to be OK.

I don't know if it is that I have some clarity or more confidence to deal with it, but today for the first time, I realised I felt up for it. That I could do it. That I would not have been given this opportunity to grow and learn if it wasn't part of some Divine plan for me and those involved.

So, let's celebrate our challenges and help each other when we feel overwhelmed to realise that we can do it.

Love and peaceful light

Beth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home