Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Let there be centredness in chaos

As you may have guessed, I have been running around like a crazy thing the last week or so and only just got home this morning at 2am! I was working in Madrid last week and then went to Granada for a wedding. It's gone from 20 degrees to about 35 which is nice but it takes the body some getting used to.

Anyway, before I rush off to work, I want to say two things.

First, the world has a new little angel who arrived this morning and I want to welcome Leila Rose. Not met her yet, but she apparently is beautiful and with long legs!

And secondly, that even when life goes mad, it is still important to take moments to connect to the source of all that is and be grateful for its presence, even if we are too busy to notice!

So, here's to centredness in chaos. Because otherwise it is like running a race on one leg and that's not very good is it?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home