Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Monday, February 18, 2013

I am really back this time

After a long hiatus, I am putting the pieces of the puzzle together.
Since I was here last time, I have studied a Foundation in Visual Arts and had a solo art exhibition, grown my baby into a primary schooler, read copius books, moved countries, put on a few kilograms, taken them off again, grown my hair a bit longer, made some new friends, supported a friend with her perfect delivery experience, finished my novela, fallen back in love with my man, and most importantly, grown in love and gratitude for my daily blessings.
Despite all the chaos in the world at the moment, all the pain and suffering, I still choose to focus on the love. I still believe it is a stronger force than fear and I will keep banging on about that until my dying day!
And now I feel it is time for me to reach out in service to that love to anyone that could benefit from it. May all your hearts come to know joy and peace.
I still don't really know how this love will manifest in the world. I am not really even sure what my gifts are or how I can show people how awesome they are. I just know there is a boundless universe inside all of us and just for today I am going to be amazed and wondrous about that!
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home