Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Breathing space

Well finally I have had a bit of down time. Just for myself. I wandered around for a while like a dog who just walks around in circles before coming to rest and then started the meditation that is cooking. Well, let me say I decided that a lovely healthy meal was in order, so I went on a luxurious shopping trip (not a mad scramble for the basics) having looked at a recipe book and decided what to cook in advance. What bliss.

It was pretty yummy and as usual I cooked way too much. Luckily, a wonderful friend of mine came over to my place on the way home and gratefully shared it with me and took some home for her beloved.

So, to labours of love in the kitchen that nurture the mind, body and spirit. Because there's nothing quite like them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home