Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

So much going on


Well, I've finally sat down at my computer after a mad week and I am in a dilemma about what to write about.

Do I focus on the trip to New York where I met up with the Beloved for a wonderful weekend of togetherness, shopping, theatre, old friends reunited, art, food... ?

Or, do I write about the fact that Australia and now Spain are out of the World Cup? Australia was never in with a real chance of winning the whole thing, I don't think, as they really don't have the experience. But they played amazingly well and I feel have put themselves onto the world stage as a legitimate and potentially formidable force. And Spain, who just weren't quite good enough last night, even though they played a great game.

Or the day at Wimbledon where I suffered through a boring Tim Henman match as the hours ticked agonisingly by...waiting...praying that he would just do something and end the game and we could get on and watch the wonderfully talented Nadal who did beat an incredidibly resilient Scotsman called Bogdanovic. It took him 2 1/2 hours to win the three sets, and each point was hard fought. Nadal kindly finished before half time in the football so we could all race home and watch the second half. What a trooper.

Or I could write about the osteopathic treatment I am having for a really messed up body that I have lived with for many years being completely sub satisfactory and just put up with it. I feel really upset that I didn't know that something could be done for the misaligned hips, one leg longer than the other, bent elbows, IBS effected by a tilted pelvis which blocks off the nerve supply to the area. I am annoyed that no one told me that there were solutions to these problems that I have literally suffered with all my life. Anyway, its being done now, so at least I can get on for the next 60 years or whatever in peace!

But instead, I am going to say a big thank you to all the angels (in both human and non human form) for making this all possible. I feel so lucky and grateful for the gifts that I recieve. I may not notice them, or even remember to be grateful for them everyday, but they are always there. And to whoever or however it was that I managed to get picked up and taken to JFK airport in a stretch limo! It is amazing what abundance there is in our lives. So, a toast to noticing the abundance and being thankful for it. Ching ching!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home