Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Monday, July 03, 2006

I've been doing this for 6 months almost!

Well I'm in my 6th month of blogging. Not that I have managed to write an entry every day, but it is an interesting process and for anyone out there who might be interested, I am going to keep it up.

It's a lovely reminder to make time for the sacred in life and to make time for me.

So, here's to blogs... and may they be plentiful. Amen!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mwah!

    Love your work, all six months of it. Such a happy little spot in cyberspace.

    Love,
    Trish
    (sorry, can't remember my blogger username thingy)

     
  • At 10:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for your support Trish. Glad you like it. Will try and be more consistent though with my entries. You sound like you've been a busy bee these last few months, you jet setter, you. Love B xxxxx

     
  • At 10:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello lovely woman. So wonderful to see a photo of you and hear stories of what is happening in your world all the way over there in the UK. I love you, miss you and am very very proud of you. I give thanks that you are my friend (and that we can talk in the shower!)
    Love H

     
  • At 10:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    PS - love the specs. M thinks you're looking sexy girl!

     
  • At 11:35 am, Blogger Beth said…

    Hello mystery girl! So glad you are brave enough to post on my blog. May there be many more such forums (I don't think that many people read this anyway, so it's not like it's majorly public or anything!). Glad you like the specs - they make my life so much better and I feel almost naked without them these days. xxxxxxxxxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home