Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Let there be love

I've had an interesting couple of days being annoyed at someone about something and letting my own fears of the future get in the way of now.

Luckily, I have some good friends who gently reminded me that sometimes wanting to change someone else is about seeing in them something you want to change in yourself.

What sweet liberation to realise you can actually do something in that situation instead of feeling annoyed and powerless.

Funnily enough, I am now feeling better, smiling again and am more in control about my own situation and am less concerned about the other person who is more than capable of dealing with their own stuff without being hassled by me!

So, hurrah for honest friends who are brave enough to be truthful with us. Thank you for your kind and loving words. Amen xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home