Rediscovering Avalon

This is a site dedicated to the most important things to me, like love, inner peace, joy, kindness. A site dedicated to people discovering, or re-discovering the wonderous magical truth of who they are.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

You can't beat an Aussie organic

I've always tried to use natural health and beauty products like Aesop and Lush, as well as every natural deodorant imaginable (have finally decided they just don't work for me, but Sanex does a nice one in roll on)...

Obviously it's also important to be healthy on the inside as well as putting nice things on the outside, like getting omega 3s, drinking plenty of water, not smoking and all that.

But anyway, I'd like to introduce you to a new range I have just discovered called Australian Organics - http://www.australianorganics.net/

They are free of all the nasty by products of the commercial beauty and petrochemical world, like Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulphates and Propylene Glycol.

I've got the body moisturiser and just about to try the shampoo and conditioner. Will let you know what it's like.

So, here's to natural beauty all the way from the motherland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home